- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Rippled Wrap
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Crochet Fox Headband For You To Make
- Fun And Easy Popcorn Hearts Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Teach Yourself How To Crochet With This Gorgeous African Flowers Pattern
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
Almost all knitters have a favorite cast-on. And they stick with it forever. However, sometimes, is good to know how the other cast-on stitches look like, just in case you want to try a different one for different reasons or simply because you want to make a change.
See bellow a set off 38 awesome Different Cast-On Knitting Stitches, courtesy of Queer-Knits and how they look like. Super useful and extremely attractive selection! Enjoy!
Thanks to Queer-Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.