- [Free Pattern] Round And Rectangular Crochet Baskets
- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- Precious Little Mice Baby Booties
- Easy And Fabulous Crochet French Market Bag Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
Almost all knitters have a favorite cast-on. And they stick with it forever. However, sometimes, is good to know how the other cast-on stitches look like, just in case you want to try a different one for different reasons or simply because you want to make a change.
See bellow a set off 38 awesome Different Cast-On Knitting Stitches, courtesy of Queer-Knits and how they look like. Super useful and extremely attractive selection! Enjoy!
Thanks to Queer-Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.