- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Weekend Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Textured Washcloth Pattern For Spa Days
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
Relaxing and easy to memorize this simple one row repeat crochet pattern creates a texture that’s elegant and beautiful and with an excellent drape. Iris Stitch free crochet pattern tutorial,courtesy of Heather of The Unraveled Mitten will teach you how to crochet this stitch. This easy and simple to work crochet stitch is similar to the shell stitch or the crochet fan stitch and is the perfect stitch to use for mindless crocheting in front of the TV.
Iris Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
-I used Caron Simply Soft in the color Strawberry, which is a #4 worsted weight yarn
-5mm crochet hook
As always please feel free to use any yarn weight and hook combo you want
You May Also Like These Crochet Stitch Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Iris Stitch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Unraveled Mitten.
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.