- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
- [Free Pattern] Most Beautiful Crochet Water Lily You’ve Ever Seen
- [Free Pattern] Every Girl Needs A Perfectly Cute Crochet Purse For Her Date Night
- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- [Free Pattern] Easter Crochet: Spring Easter Basket
I can’t stand the cuteness! This Teddy Bear by Kathy Wilson of Grandmas Hookery is adorable! The dress, the hat, the flower, the expression on the face, all those details make this crochet teddy bear one of the cutest I’ve seen! I bet any kid would absolutely love to have one! Just in case you wonder: the approximate finished size from top of head to tip of the foot is 21 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at All Free Crafts
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.