- Gorgeously Huggable One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Woven Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Hippie At Heart? Try This Flower Power Dishcloth
- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
This crochet linked hearts free pattern is most likely one of the coolest heart patterns I’ve seen yet! This interlocking heart design would make a cool border around a baby blanket a beautiful scarf or a really pretty and interesting bracelet. You can add this heart design to pretty much anything, from hats to wedding afghans and home decor pieces.
Watch the video tutorial on the next page and learn how to make this absolutely stunning pattern. The design is not only intriguing, in a good way, but also extremely attractive.
How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern