- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Crochet Baby’s First Christmas Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
The straight edge looks surprisingly great with the chevron pattern. This pattern makes such a beautiful baby blanket with a unique combination. It’s so great to have choices, besides the pointy edging. With this straight edge, any border that pleases you can be added to the blanket in such a simple way. Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge by Krista Winters makes a great baby shower gift as chevrons are so beautiful and very much in style these days.
Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
finished size: 28 x 36
4 skeins worsted weight yarn, 2 of each color
size H hook
Check out the original source for this Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: eat, knit & diy
Thanks to Krista Winters for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.