- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For The Beginners
- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
- The Ice Pop Christmas Tree Is The Perfect Last-Minute Christmas Project!
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
For those who hate doing picots but always felt like they were necessary in making doilies, here is the great news: there are no picots necessary when making this Halloween doily. Boo! by Marsha Glassner is a spectacular doily crochet pattern with a very cute and imaginative design, a beautiful holiday decoration that looks like lots of fun to work .
Halloween Doily Free Crochet Pattern
These little ghosts want to help you decorate for Halloween! Written for a difficulty level of advanced beginner to intermediate. 25 rows. Using #10 thread with a #7 hook it will measure 13-14 inches across. No picots.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Boo! Halloween Doily Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marsha Glassner.
Thanks to Marsha Glassner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.