- Tapestry Crochet Square For Your Coffee Themed Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Stuff Organized With Style With This Easy Crochet Basket With Leather Handles!
- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cats Afghan Is Absolutely Fabulous!
These crochet placemats are adorable and so different! Granny Circle Placemats pattern by Purl Soho is so simple yet so pretty and classy. Relatively easy and quite quick, even for a beginner, these crochet placemats pattern is fun and easily adaptable to many different projects. You can turn it into a giant crochet blanket or a giant tablecloth.
Main Color: 4 skeins of Cascade’s Ultra Pima, 100% Pima Cotton. I used Natural #3718
Contrast Colors: 1 skein each of four colors of Cascade’s Ultra Pima. I used, from the top, Yellow Roses #3743, Gold #3747, Marigold #3749, and Ice Peach #3753
A size “E” crochet hook
NOTE: This is enough yarn to make four placemats.
6 1/2 single crochets = 1 inch
14 inches in diameter
Check out the original source for these Granny Circle Placemats Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Purl Bee
Thanks to Purl Soho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.