- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
- [Free Pattern] Look Super Stylish With This Amazing Mega Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
This crochet granny stripe cardigan is the perfect throw-on for every outfit! As the weather warms up and Spring is just around the corner, you want this cardigan in your wardrobe as soon as possible. Crochet Rabbithole Cardigan designed by Crafty Queens is a really cool pattern. It’s simple to make and wonderful and you’ll get directions to make your own size.
10 balls of Scheepjes Secret Garden – I used 2 balls each of: 731-732-733-735-738
4mm crochet hook (US size G)
Check out the original source for this Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Queens
Thanks to Carmen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.