- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
- [Paid Pattern] Super Easy, Super Lovely, Super Everything Baby Blanket Of Rippley Loveliness
- You’ll Be Making Hearts Hot Pads For All With This Easy Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
- This Easy Chunky Crochet Cardigan Is Perfect for Chilly Days
You’ve got some scratchy yarn and now you wonder: what to do with scratchy yarn? here is a brilliant idea, and so simple, you’ll be amazed. Learn How to Soften Economical or Scratchy Yarn using a simple yet genius method, courtesy of Ashlea of HeartHookHome. This method is perfect when you work projects that are awesome in super, super soft yarn, like baby blankets, for example.
Now your economical yarn doesn’t have to hurt your hands, scratch up your skin or baby’s face! ♥ High five!
Check out the original source for this technique with all the directions and even more tips at: HeartHookHome
Thanks to Ashlea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.