- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- Gorgeous Hexagonal Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
You’ve got some scratchy yarn and now you wonder: what to do with scratchy yarn? here is a brilliant idea, and so simple, you’ll be amazed. Learn How to Soften Economical or Scratchy Yarn using a simple yet genius method, courtesy of Ashlea of HeartHookHome. This method is perfect when you work projects that are awesome in super, super soft yarn, like baby blankets, for example.
Now your economical yarn doesn’t have to hurt your hands, scratch up your skin or baby’s face! ♥ High five!
Check out the original source for this technique with all the directions and even more tips at: HeartHookHome
Thanks to Ashlea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.