- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
- Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Any Baby Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Throw Pillow Pattern I’ve Ever Seen! And Quick Too!
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
You’ve got some scratchy yarn and now you wonder: what to do with scratchy yarn? here is a brilliant idea, and so simple, you’ll be amazed. Learn How to Soften Economical or Scratchy Yarn using a simple yet genius method, courtesy of Ashlea of HeartHookHome. This method is perfect when you work projects that are awesome in super, super soft yarn, like baby blankets, for example.
Now your economical yarn doesn’t have to hurt your hands, scratch up your skin or baby’s face! ♥ High five!
Check out the original source for this technique with all the directions and even more tips at: HeartHookHome
Thanks to Ashlea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.