- [Free Pattern] Meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon!
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Crochet Baby Beanie With Flower
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Weekend Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
You’ve got some scratchy yarn and now you wonder: what to do with scratchy yarn? here is a brilliant idea, and so simple, you’ll be amazed. Learn How to Soften Economical or Scratchy Yarn using a simple yet genius method, courtesy of Ashlea of HeartHookHome. This method is perfect when you work projects that are awesome in super, super soft yarn, like baby blankets, for example.
Now your economical yarn doesn’t have to hurt your hands, scratch up your skin or baby’s face! ♥ High five!
Check out the original source for this technique with all the directions and even more tips at: HeartHookHome
Thanks to Ashlea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.