- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] Absolute Beginner: Learn Something New And Enjoy Crocheting A Flower
You’ve got some scratchy yarn and now you wonder: what to do with scratchy yarn? here is a brilliant idea, and so simple, you’ll be amazed. Learn How to Soften Economical or Scratchy Yarn using a simple yet genius method, courtesy of Ashlea of HeartHookHome. This method is perfect when you work projects that are awesome in super, super soft yarn, like baby blankets, for example.
Now your economical yarn doesn’t have to hurt your hands, scratch up your skin or baby’s face! ♥ High five!
Check out the original source for this technique with all the directions and even more tips at: HeartHookHome
Thanks to Ashlea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.