- [Free Pattern] There Is Beauty In This World And This Gorgeous Afghan Proves It!
- [Free Pattern] Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- Spectacular Crochet Throw Blanket To Keep You Cozy
Learn how to crochet a freeze pop cozy with this super simple pattern. Now you can stop using paper towels to wrap your freeze pop and grab your cotton and hook to start making this in Tammy’ Freeze Pop Cozy by Tammy Murray will help keep little fingers from getting cold.
Uses 100% cotton yarn and I get 6 out of one 2oz skein using the brand mentioned.
Freeze Pop Cozy Free Crochet Pattern
Get Freeze Pop Cozy Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Tammy Murray for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.