- [Free Pattern] Really Simple Pattern With Stunning Results: Yarn Clouds Square
- [Free Patterns] Christmas Pillows You’ll Love
- Genius Technique To Soften Scratchy Yarn At Home
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Video Tutorial] Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
This lovely pattern with lots of texture and interesting stitch design totally fits the spring theme! Featuring petals, The Spring Petals Scarf by Ragamuffin is a fabulously easy pattern to remember without being unnecessarily boring. This pattern is fun, easy and very quick so if you need to make a handmade gift in just a few hours, this is a pattern you can rely on.
Worsted weight yarn (220 yards or more)
H crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Amor
Thanks to Ragamuffin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.