- [Free Pattern] Bring Hawaii To Your Home With These Crochet Hawaiian Flowers
- [Free Pattern] This Chevron Infinity Scarf Is One Of The Most Fun And Versatile Accessories Ever Created!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Spectacular Afghan Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
This is such a terrific afghan block! The 12 inch block called Rachel Block by Melissa Green is a lovely square, easy to make and clear and it looks absolutely amazing. The pattern is beautifully written, the easiest pattern to follow. Rachel’s block it is a very enjoyable piece to crochet. It looks great in any color combinations.
Image source: Melissa
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.