- [Free Pattern] Charming Lacy Shells Baby Hat
- Fabulous And Free Crochet Fan Doily Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
- Butterfly Amigurumi With Beautiful Gradient On The Wings [Free Pattern]
- [Video] Crochet For Beginners: Patched/Pyramid Beret Tutorial
This is such a terrific afghan block! The 12 inch block called Rachel Block by Melissa Green is a lovely square, easy to make and clear and it looks absolutely amazing. The pattern is beautifully written, the easiest pattern to follow. Rachel’s block it is a very enjoyable piece to crochet. It looks great in any color combinations.
Image source: Melissa
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.