- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
This is such a terrific afghan block! The 12 inch block called Rachel Block by Melissa Green is a lovely square, easy to make and clear and it looks absolutely amazing. The pattern is beautifully written, the easiest pattern to follow. Rachel’s block it is a very enjoyable piece to crochet. It looks great in any color combinations.
Image source: Melissa
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.