- Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Is Handy For Comforting And Warmth, And Playtime Fun
- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
This is such a terrific afghan block! The 12 inch block called Rachel Block by Melissa Green is a lovely square, easy to make and clear and it looks absolutely amazing. The pattern is beautifully written, the easiest pattern to follow. Rachel’s block it is a very enjoyable piece to crochet. It looks great in any color combinations.
Image source: Melissa
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.