- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granny Ripple Stitch ( Friendly Tutorial For Knitters Learning Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
- [Video Tutorial] Best Looking Kitchen Cloths ( Dishcloths) You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
Crochet market bags are great if you go to the Farmers Market or even to the groceries store. One of my friends just got a crochet market bag as a gift for his birthday a few days ago and he loved it so much! I felt inspired to look for some great looking bags with free patterns that I can share with you so you can make your own crochet bags or maybe gift a friend as well.
Now, different yarns work better with different projects, some people like acrylic yarn and some people prefer a cotton yarn because of it’s lack of elasticity. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the patterns.The video will be on the page after.