- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Adorable Blooming Garden Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Star Stitches Afghan For Adventurous Beginner
Easy bag project for beginner crocheters.
Watch the video below to learn how to make a crochet market bag.
Sugar N Cream yarn is a cotton yarn and Caron Simply Soft is acrylic. For some projects, some people prefer a cotton yarn because of its absorbency or it’s lack of elasticity. Different yarns work better with different projects, but you could easily use an acrylic yarn with this pattern. The only concern I’d have with Caron Simply Soft in this instance is that I find it to stretch more than some other yarns so you’d want to be careful especially with the strap to make sure you work the stitches very tight. (Source)
Thank you to crafting with claudie for this easy crochet market bag video tutorial and written pattern!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!