- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Insanely Adorable Baby Giraffe Amigurumi
- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
Get inspired by these stunning, elegant and so easy to make crochet granny squares. If you enjoy crocheting granny squares you’ll have fun creating one for yourself or someone you love. With a little bit of imagination, you can use these patterns to create any crochet project you want.
For this article I selected 10 granny squares ( in no particular order). They are, in my opinion and at this moment, the most beautiful granny squares I’ve seen on the internet. I hope you get some inspiration by watching them and of course, the free patterns and, by all means, if you have some beautiful granny squares pattern you love and want to share, please feel free to contribute and share. I always welcome new ideas and inspiration.
Take a look at these 10 beautiful crochet granny squares and add them to your to-do list if you feel like.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Go to the next page to see the first featured granny square: Mini Magic Mandala Square, designed by Tamara Kelly.