- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
- 3 Spa Washcloth Crochet Patterns- Soft And Adorable
2. Chunky Crocheted Basket Pattern by Liz of Crochet in Color. The pattern is written for to different sizes: for smaller and larger baskets.
Just a little note about the materials:
I would recommend using super bulky to create a stiff or sturdy texture. If you use a smaller weight yarn you will have to hold 3 or more strands together.
Do not use a larger hook. The stitches need to be tight so the basket will be stiff and stand up. Crochet pretty tightly (but try not to make your hands too sore) My next basket will be made with hemp doubled (the thick kind you can find at Walmart). That stuff is a real hand killer. But it’s the sturdiest stuff you can use.
8.5 inches in diameter
5.5 inches in height
10 inches in diameter
10 inches in height (Source)
And how beautiful this pattern looks when done in green t-shirt yarn!
Image source: ravelry
To see our third featured spa basket pattern please go to the next page.