- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
2. Chunky Crocheted Basket Pattern by Liz of Crochet in Color. The pattern is written for to different sizes: for smaller and larger baskets.
Just a little note about the materials:
I would recommend using super bulky to create a stiff or sturdy texture. If you use a smaller weight yarn you will have to hold 3 or more strands together.
Do not use a larger hook. The stitches need to be tight so the basket will be stiff and stand up. Crochet pretty tightly (but try not to make your hands too sore) My next basket will be made with hemp doubled (the thick kind you can find at Walmart). That stuff is a real hand killer. But it’s the sturdiest stuff you can use.
8.5 inches in diameter
5.5 inches in height
10 inches in diameter
10 inches in height (Source)
And how beautiful this pattern looks when done in green t-shirt yarn!
Image source: ravelry
To see our third featured spa basket pattern please go to the next page.