- [Free Pattern] This Spa Soap Coat Is A Perfect Little Giftie!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Square Stitch
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- 20+ Free Crochet Poncho Patterns To Keep You Cozy
You could make 7 for each day of the week or just make several with different holidays- that’s a great idea! They look very cute and are quick and easy. The So-Simple Baby Bibs by Bobbi Anderson fits infants 6-9 months.The pattern is approx 8.75″ x 8.75″/22 x 22 cm (excluding straps).
You’ll love stitching these speedy, easy and inexpensive bibs. A set in several colors makes a gorgeous gift. Put your imagination to work with this basic project: sprinkle polka dots wherever you like, weave ribbon through the stitches, or crochet in stripes.
Featured image source: achurch477
Thanks to Bobbi Anderson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.