- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Chicken Potholder To Brighten Up Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- Adorable Crochet X Stitch Hat Pattern
- Stunning Crochet Bag Design That Matches Your Style
Is something magical and extremely feminine about a woman wearing a stylish scarf. The Skylark in Wonderland scarf, designed by by Jessie Rayot at Jessie At Home, is going to bring instantly a “casual chic” look to any outfit you wear. This gorgeous scarf is a project for someone who is a beginner, advanced beginner, or intermediate crocheter and comes with a free pattern too.
11.5″ tall, approx 67″ wingspan
Wonderland Yarns Mad Hatter Mini Skein packs:
1 Dark Rainbow part 1
1 Neon part 2
20 sts by 11 rows in 4″ in double crochet ~ use whatever size hook is necessary to obtain gauge.
Image source: Jessie Rayot
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.