- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- Impress Everyone With This Simple And Beautiful Moss Stitch Border
- [Free Pattern] Grandma’s Hotpats: The Flat Out Best Potholders Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
This pattern is fun, easy, and wonderfully adaptable. It takes a bit of crochet experience to be able to make this pattern, but with this a great design, any effort is immensely rewarded. The Step-by-Step Socks by Amy O’Neill Houck are worked from the toe up and the lovely pattern makes a great close fitting pair of warm cozy socks, so comfy and warm your feet will totally appreciate your work. By the time you finish your first socks pair you’ll be ready to start making another one.
Step-By-Step Socks Free Crochet Pattern
Click the next page link below for the materials list and directions…