- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
This pattern is fun, easy, and wonderfully adaptable. It takes a bit of crochet experience to be able to make this pattern, but with this a great design, any effort is immensely rewarded. The Step-by-Step Socks by Amy O’Neill Houck are worked from the toe up and the lovely pattern makes a great close fitting pair of warm cozy socks, so comfy and warm your feet will totally appreciate your work. By the time you finish your first socks pair you’ll be ready to start making another one.
Step-By-Step Socks Free Crochet Pattern
Click the next page link below for the materials list and directions…