- Simple And Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
This sweater is really awesome! No fitting, no right or left side, so unique and totally customizable, this sweater is a beauty! You’ll be amazed to see how easy is to make this Pinwheel Sweater by Amy Depew. This sweater is actually just a giant circle! Make sure you visit Amy’s site and you’ll understand the pattern immediately, just by looking at the pictures. And because of the way this sweater is done, it’s so easy to customize to a child’s size.
I used about 7 skeins of this yarn. The package says it’s a 2 or fine weight yarn. Ravelry has it listed as a sport weight. I would say it’s somewhere in between. I used an H hook to increase the drapeyness, but you could make it tighter with a smaller hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Laughing Willow
Thanks to Amy Depew for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.