- [Free Pattern] The Small But Mighty Dragon Is So Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet This Amazingly Simple Yet Gorgeous Reversible Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
- Giant Squishy Heart Pillow Perfect For Romantic Evening Decorations
- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
Your feet deserve a red carpet at any time. Delight your senses with a beautiful round carpet brought to you by Drops Design. This is a carpet with luxurious qualities and exquisite look and you get all this quality for the price of the yarn. Also is great to remember that a carpet looks and performs depending on the fiber content used. The main pattern is written for a carpet with a diameter of aprox 83 cm. However, if you want a bigger carpet there are instructions to help you make a larger size.
Measurements: approx. 83 cm / 32 3/4” in diameter (see explanation below for LARGER CARPET).
DROPS PARIS from Garnstudio
700 g color 01, apricot (for small carpet in picture)
DROPS CROCHET HOOK size 8 mm / L/11 – or size needed to get 8 dc in width and 4.5 dc vertically with 3 strands Paris = 10 x 10 cm / 4” x 4” (PATTERN A.1 and A.2 = 4 rows with dc vertically).
This image courtesy of Drops Design.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.