- [Video Tutorial]This Cute Children’s Chunky Winter Sweater Is So Comfortable To Wear And So Easy To Make
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Blue Bellflower Bookmark Is So Delicate!
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
This is such a pretty crochet cables lapghan! The Fall Cables Lapghan by Katherine Larson with this pumpkin and chocolate is perfect for fall decorating. The pattern can be done in any colorway you desire. The finished measurements are 49″ x 40″.Relax after a day full of chores in the prettiest possible way. Wrap up in comfort with this fabulous cables lapghan.
Cables Lapghan Free Crochet Pattern
Perfect for snuggling on the couch, or just adding a bit of color to the room! Uses double-crochet, plus front- and back-post treble crochet to create vertical ribbing.
Original project used Loops & Threads Impeccable, 4 skeins Pumpkin and 3 skeins Chocolate.
Thanks to Katherine Larson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.