- Toddler Girls’ Hoodie Cardigan Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
This is such a pretty crochet cables lapghan! The Fall Cables Lapghan by Katherine Larson with this pumpkin and chocolate is perfect for fall decorating. The pattern can be done in any colorway you desire. The finished measurements are 49″ x 40″.Relax after a day full of chores in the prettiest possible way. Wrap up in comfort with this fabulous cables lapghan.
Cables Lapghan Free Crochet Pattern
Perfect for snuggling on the couch, or just adding a bit of color to the room! Uses double-crochet, plus front- and back-post treble crochet to create vertical ribbing.
Original project used Loops & Threads Impeccable, 4 skeins Pumpkin and 3 skeins Chocolate.
Thanks to Katherine Larson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.