- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Unique Christmas Tree Crochet Scarf Everyone Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- 6 Awesome Crochet Christmas Hats Pattern Ideas To Kick Your Crocheted Hat Fever Into High Gear
If you ever wished to make a crochet blanket using stitches that look like cable knit, you’ll adore this pattern. Crochet a super-cozy blanket using the Lattice Weave Throw crochet pattern by Mary Jane Protus. This elegant, classic yet so beautiful and stylish blanket is made using the crochet popcorn stitch and crochet bobble stitch. Intermediate crochet skills are required to complete this wonderful crochet throw.
Requires 12 skeins for large throw, 8 for small.
Throw measures 49” x 70” (40” x 60”).
Thanks to Mary Jane Protus for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.