- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat Pattern Can Be Easily Turned Into Just About Any Bug
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] 2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket You Can Work On While Watching TV Or Riding In The Car
- Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
This bag is super cute! Granny’s Valentine Bag by Ana Clerc ia a project you’ll absolutely love considering is so much fun to learn a lot of new granny tehniques while making such a beautiful bag. This small bag is aprox. 10″ tall, 20″ around, and uses 4 different type of Granny-style constructions. Pretty easy to make, this small bag recalls vintage Valentine’s Day cards.
All of the pieces are joined with single-crochet seams on the outside of the bag for a decorative, raised seam. By the time you are finished, you will be familiar with each of these techniques.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ocean of Stitches Blog
Thanks to Ana Clerc for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.