- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
Daisy flowers are a simple and cute decor for pretty much any room. This Daisy Towel Holder by Claudia Lowman is a nice way to keep your towels off the kitchen or bathroom floor. The pattern is made in medium density cotton yarn, a button and some pony tail elastic. Really quick and easy!
One of the reasons that I was dissatisfied with the crocheted towel topper I had started was that a normally-sized kitchen towel was too large for a crocheted top. It hung down too low on my kitchen cabinets but with this towel holder, the towel is doubled and hangs perfectly.
Image source: Claudia
Thanks to Claudia for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.