- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
This Wiggly Hot Mat is quite interesting looking and very fun to make. This pattern takes about 175 yards of yarn/thread. It is a great stash buster. It’s also an easy crochet project and quite suitable for beginners. It’s a great pattern for home decor, bathroom or kitchen projects.This Wiggly Hot Mat by Maggie’s Crochet would make a cool wall hanging or a cute bathroom rug.
Chain three stitches for the bottom post of each square, plus 8 stitches for the first square. Use an odd number of squares, so that you can find the center square and start there. The pattern as described takes about 175 yards of yarn/thread. You’ll need more if you decide to make a bigger square or rectangle.
Suitable for variegated yarn, yarn with long color changes, or two or more different colors of yarn. The more different yarns you use, the more ends you’ll have to weave in.
Thanks to Maggie Weldon this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.