- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Woven Stitch
This Wiggly Hot Mat is quite interesting looking and very fun to make. This pattern takes about 175 yards of yarn/thread. It is a great stash buster. It’s also an easy crochet project and quite suitable for beginners. It’s a great pattern for home decor, bathroom or kitchen projects.This Wiggly Hot Mat by Maggie’s Crochet would make a cool wall hanging or a cute bathroom rug.
Chain three stitches for the bottom post of each square, plus 8 stitches for the first square. Use an odd number of squares, so that you can find the center square and start there. The pattern as described takes about 175 yards of yarn/thread. You’ll need more if you decide to make a bigger square or rectangle.
Suitable for variegated yarn, yarn with long color changes, or two or more different colors of yarn. The more different yarns you use, the more ends you’ll have to weave in.
Thanks to Maggie Weldon this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.