- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- [Free Patterns] Beautiful Crocheted Daisy Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] This Little Dress Pattern Will Touch Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
This really beautiful summer crochet bag is perfect to carry your items to the beach or when you go in holiday. This Summer Bag by Kara Gunza is casual and light yet chic enough to add style and personality to a summer outfit. The finish size of approximately 13 in. wide × 13 in. tall, with a 14 in. strap drop is just enough you to fit all your essentials.
If desired, you can also line your bag to keep little odds and ends from popping through. To do this, cut two pieces of fabric slightly larger than the dimensions of your bag; try to leave about a ½ in. in-seam around. With right sides together, sew around sides and bottom of bag. Fold top over and stitch top seam. Leaving fabric with right sides in, insert lining in your bag and hand stitch to inside-top of bag. (Source)
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Kara for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.