- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
- Stunning Treble Fantasy Crochet Shawl
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Textured Sherbet Shell Baby Blanket Everyone Will Love
- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
Do you remember the super clever square and ripple blanket by Sara Palacio? If you don’t know what I mean, check it out here. This pattern is based on that one. And may I say, what an interesting design!3-Pronged Square and Ripple Blanket by Rik Gillette is a gorgeous blanket and approximately 80″ x 80″ if you follow the pattern.
I found the original version of this pattern in December 2013 and fell in love with it. I made a baby afghan for my sister’s new granddaughter using that pattern. About a month ago, I saw a two-pronged and a four-pronged version on Facebook. Of course I wanted to be different, so I made this three-pronged version. (Source)
Image source: Rik
Thanks to Rik for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.