- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
- Cute Little Boy And Girl Amigurumi Bunnies
- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
What a cute dress ! The finished size is for a newborn baby to 3 months baby dress or top. This pattern is recommended for an intermediate level crocheter, due to the stitches used: Shell and Cluster. However, with the help of the video tutorial below, this Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts may be an achievable project for even less experienced crocheters. ( **The pattern is currently unavailable in written format)
Image source: SarahSweethearts
To watch the Little White Dress video tutorial, please go to the next page.