- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Amazingly Beautiful Granny Square Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Spread The Holiday Joy With This Cute Little Santa Ornament
- Tapestry Crochet Square For Your Coffee Themed Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Sea Shell Afghan Should Be Your Next Crochet Project
What a cute dress ! The finished size is for a newborn baby to 3 months baby dress or top. This pattern is recommended for an intermediate level crocheter, due to the stitches used: Shell and Cluster. However, with the help of the video tutorial below, this Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts may be an achievable project for even less experienced crocheters. ( **The pattern is currently unavailable in written format)
Image source: SarahSweethearts
To watch the Little White Dress video tutorial, please go to the next page.