- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
- [Free Pattern] Put A Festive Spin On Traditional Doily With This Awesome Americana Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket With Rose Buds Border (Video Tutorial)
What a cute dress ! The finished size is for a newborn baby to 3 months baby dress or top. This pattern is recommended for an intermediate level crocheter, due to the stitches used: Shell and Cluster. However, with the help of the video tutorial below, this Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts may be an achievable project for even less experienced crocheters. ( **The pattern is currently unavailable in written format)
Image source: SarahSweethearts
To watch the Little White Dress video tutorial, please go to the next page.