- [Free Pattern] Four Little Squares Potholder
- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- Easy Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
What a cute dress ! The finished size is for a newborn baby to 3 months baby dress or top. This pattern is recommended for an intermediate level crocheter, due to the stitches used: Shell and Cluster. However, with the help of the video tutorial below, this Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts may be an achievable project for even less experienced crocheters. ( **The pattern is currently unavailable in written format)
Image source: SarahSweethearts
To watch the Little White Dress video tutorial, please go to the next page.