- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
- [Paid Pattern] Any Little Darling Angel Will Feel Special Curled Up In This Soft Wonder
- [Paid Pattern] Rainbow Stripes Crochet Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Monster Pants With Mouth And Teeth
What a cute dress ! The finished size is for a newborn baby to 3 months baby dress or top. This pattern is recommended for an intermediate level crocheter, due to the stitches used: Shell and Cluster. However, with the help of the video tutorial below, this Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts may be an achievable project for even less experienced crocheters. ( **The pattern is currently unavailable in written format)
Image source: SarahSweethearts
To watch the Little White Dress video tutorial, please go to the next page.