- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
- Jasmine Crochet Shared Hi l really love this booties but l
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Make Baby Sweater
What a cute dress ! The finished size is for a newborn baby to 3 months baby dress or top. This pattern is recommended for an intermediate level crocheter, due to the stitches used: Shell and Cluster. However, with the help of the video tutorial below, this Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts may be an achievable project for even less experienced crocheters. ( **The pattern is currently unavailable in written format)
Image source: SarahSweethearts
To watch the Little White Dress video tutorial, please go to the next page.