- [Free Pattern] Relax And Have Fun With This Amazing Scrap Yarn Yo Yo Lapghan Pattern
- Perfect Fit Size Small Crochet Dog Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Wonderful Hexagons Flower Blanket To Decorate Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
Here is a very cute and clever way to make a quick and easy crochet scrunchie hair band. This is a lovely pattern taught beautifully through a very clear step-by-step photo tutorial at Stitch of Love. If you learn better through video tutorials,watch How To Crochet a Beginner Hair Scrunchie video tutorial below.Warm weather is almost here so get started for the summer!
Okay, let’s start. What you need is: some cotton thread, 1.8mm crochet hook (or any size that works well with your thread/yarn) and a pony tail band.
Thanks to lovestitch for this article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.