- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Most Huggable Crochet Love Blanket In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Dining Area With This Lacy Flower Table Runner
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Vintage- Looking Square
Who says potholders can’t be fun? This Speckled Hen Potholder by Christine Ciliberto it’s easy to make, it’s fun and you can make lots of them in “chicken colors” like buff, gold, white, black, red, and brown. Any person raising chickens (and not only them!) will love these cuties. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
This pattern uses basic crochet stitches and is suitable for beginners. It is best completed with 100% cotton yarn that has some body to it, like Lily Sugar & Cream. The feather, comb and beak details can be done using lighter weight cotton yarn. The pot holder is created by joining two body pieces together, at which time the comb, beak and wattle details are also added.(Source).