- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- 10+Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Free Patterns
- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
Who says potholders can’t be fun? This Speckled Hen Potholder by Christine Ciliberto it’s easy to make, it’s fun and you can make lots of them in “chicken colors” like buff, gold, white, black, red, and brown. Any person raising chickens (and not only them!) will love these cuties. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
This pattern uses basic crochet stitches and is suitable for beginners. It is best completed with 100% cotton yarn that has some body to it, like Lily Sugar & Cream. The feather, comb and beak details can be done using lighter weight cotton yarn. The pot holder is created by joining two body pieces together, at which time the comb, beak and wattle details are also added.(Source).