- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Patterns] 5 Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares You Will Love Forever
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
- Round Crochet Basket With Handles And Closure
Who says potholders can’t be fun? This Speckled Hen Potholder by Christine Ciliberto it’s easy to make, it’s fun and you can make lots of them in “chicken colors” like buff, gold, white, black, red, and brown. Any person raising chickens (and not only them!) will love these cuties. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
This pattern uses basic crochet stitches and is suitable for beginners. It is best completed with 100% cotton yarn that has some body to it, like Lily Sugar & Cream. The feather, comb and beak details can be done using lighter weight cotton yarn. The pot holder is created by joining two body pieces together, at which time the comb, beak and wattle details are also added.(Source).