- Flower Star Snowflake Pattern You’ll Love, Love, Love!
- Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Round Teddies All Bundled Up In Their Colourful Scarves!
This gorgeous Cool Breeze Baby Afghan pattern that measures 38″ x 42″ is incredibly soft and quick to make. The pattern is demonstrated by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd which for this demonstration is using the Soft Baby Steps yarn by Red Heart. To create this Cool Breeze baby blanket you’ll need to know how to do the double crochet. This baby afghan pattern comes with video tutorial and written instructions.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.