- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful African Flower Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
This beautiful baby blanket is such a fun pattern to make! You’ll love how the stitch changes often enough to make this pattern super fast while keeping you entertain so that you do not get bored. The Clusters & Shells Baby Afghan by Cathy Hardy is delicate and beautiful and very lacy looking. It crochets up really quickly and easily and chances are you will love this pattern so much, it may become your new favorite quick baby afghan pattern.
UPDATE: There’s a small charge for this pattern now, not free anymore.
Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)5.5 mm (I)1055 yards (965 m)
37″ x 37″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leisure Arts Blog
Thanks to Cathy Hardy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.