- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
- Super Easy Cable Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Blanket Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
This beautiful baby blanket is such a fun pattern to make! You’ll love how the stitch changes often enough to make this pattern super fast while keeping you entertain so that you do not get bored. The Clusters & Shells Baby Afghan by Cathy Hardy is delicate and beautiful and very lacy looking. It crochets up really quickly and easily and chances are you will love this pattern so much, it may become your new favorite quick baby afghan pattern.
UPDATE: There’s a small charge for this pattern now, not free anymore.
Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)5.5 mm (I)1055 yards (965 m)
37″ x 37″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leisure Arts Blog
Thanks to Cathy Hardy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.