- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Purl Slip Stitch
- Crochet Pumpkin Hat With Earflaps Free Pattern For Baby, Toddler And Adults
- Learn A New Stitch: Multicolor Crochet Stitch
This square has an unique design with a very interesting construction. I hope to see more from this designer, I find all her designs so amazing! The Fan Club square by Polly Plum is popping with colors and it’s beautiful.
This afghan block’s stripes build to four ruffly fans. You’ll create the effect of the separated fans by working in front and behind stitches. No working over yarn or changing colors mid row.
Apologies to those who like to work in one color, but this baby is meant to pop with color. Try a rainbow, a gradient, or several shades of one color. You’re sure to love the effect, and it will be a little something different to add to your afghan. (Source)
Image source: Polly Plum
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.