- Cute And Easy Free Christmas Tree Ornament Crochet Pattern For The Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] This Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Is Perfect For Every Taste
- [Free Pattern] Splendid Crochet Lace Sweater You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
- Crochet Corner To Corner Square Featuring A Cute Penguin
This blanket elegant and impressive yet is easy to make. The beautiful baby blanket is made using a unique stitch based on the Classic Fantail Shell stitch but worked in the round. The gorgeous FanTail Baby Blanket/Shawl by LisaAuch is the perfect gift for a newborn. You’ll find a video tutorial on Lisa’s site to help you learn this shell stitch pattern.
This pattern is very easy and creates a very unique stitch.
Once pattern is established it is just a repeat so Blanket can be made as big as you like.
Perfect for a new baby and would make a gorgeous shawl or heirloom
The border on this blanket could be used to finish off any blanket and it is so easy et very elegant.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…